At Relentless our approach is simple:
- We believe that anyone can learn and love the game.
- We believe that fundamental skills development is the key to being a great player at the youth or high school levels. This is true even for players who have played for years.
- We focus on teaching the fundamentals and doing so in a way that continually reinforces the most important aspects of skills development for all levels of player.
- We understand that this is a team sport and that great players fully commit to being great team mates. We reinforce these concepts in every aspect of training.
- We want our players to enjoy the experience while improving their skills, and we work hard to ensure that the learning environment is also fun!